Friends of Richmond Green is an amenity action group. Our key aims and objectives are:
- to promote public interest and civic pride in Richmond Green and vicinity
- to improve the quality of life and long-term attractiveness for residents
- to improve the character and quality of the built and natural environments
- to improve the cleanliness and appearance of the streets and public spaces
- to contain traffic while recognising the parking needs of residents and visitors
- to encourage responsible use of The Green and surrounding area
The management of FoRG is vested in an Executive Committee which meets around eight times a year. The committee and officers are elected each year at an AGM.
Chair - Vivien Harris
Secretary - Pending
Treasurer - Mark Sebba
We welcome feedback. We always endeavour to respond promptly, but FoRG is a voluntary organisation and we regret that there may be times when our response time is slower than you might wish.
Email us at mail@FoRG.org.uk